The Centurion II Ball Meter Valve is a soft-seated, maintenance free meter valve offering long service life and easy actuation even if stationary for long periods of time. Available in 3/4" and 1" insulated and non-insulated configurations and is rated to 200 psig operating pressure.
- Maintenance free, requires no lubrication.
- Ductile iron body structure
for increased strength and the ultimate in tamper- resistant design.
- Brass stem is designed with an integral flange that makes it blowout-proof.
- Double O-ring seal to prevent emissions to the atmosphere.
- Nickel/chrome plated brass ball provides a positive sealing surface.
- Meets ASME B16.33
- PTFE seat rings provide primary ball seal through thousands of cycles with no leakage and virtually no wear.
- Low-torque design
- Valve body is coated inside and outside with Mueller's exclusive Cationic Epoxy Electrocoat inside and outside for superior rust prevention.
- Compatible with Mueller No-Blo® Valve Changers.